Date   

moderated Event: RI ARES VHF Simplex Net - 08/10/2021 #cal-reminder

main@RI-ARES.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: RI ARES VHF Simplex Net

When:
08/10/2021
19:45 to 20:45
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

View Event

Description:

This net is held every 2nd and 4th Tuesday on 147.420 starting at 7:45pm
1945 hrs. local time.
Net control for this net uses NetLogger to log all checkins to this net. All
stations can feel free to download the free software and follow along.
Please note that this net uses Relay Stations to assist in the functioning
of the net. If you cannot hear the net control station, or the net control
operator cannot hear you, please await a relay to check in. A relay will
get to you. If you are asked to relay, please perform the requested task
and return control back to Net Control.


moderated Event: RI ARES VHF Repeater Net - 08/10/2021 #cal-reminder

main@RI-ARES.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: RI ARES VHF Repeater Net

When:
08/10/2021
19:00 to 20:00
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
NB1RI Repeater Network

Organizer: RI ARES riemcomm@...

View Event

Description:
Weekly RI ARES repeater net on the NB1RI repeater network. Check ins commence at 7pm. If you would like to try your hand at being net control, let us know.


moderated Re: Beavertail NEW LOCATION at BEAVERTAIL

Paul W1PJS
 

Please go to the picnic area instead of the museum area… we will have our picnic anyway… 

We are allowed to do that.

Please tell everyone you hear from!



Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
AUXCOMM 
Military Auxiliary Radio Service
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
     Chair, Radio Comms Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262

On Aug 7, 2021, at 9:16 AM, Greg Gruenenfelder <ggruenenfelder@...> wrote:


OK, thanks for letting us know. 

On Sat, Aug 7, 2021, 09:06 Paul W1PJS <W1pjs@...> wrote:
Event is cancelled due to a boondoggle with the DEM…

I am utterly embarrassed and apologize deeply to you all…

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
AUXCOMM
Military Auxiliary Radio Service
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
     Chair, Radio Comms Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262


--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator





--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator


moderated Re: Beavertail

KCINTI- Greg Gruenenfelder
 

OK, thanks for letting us know. 


On Sat, Aug 7, 2021, 09:06 Paul W1PJS <W1pjs@...> wrote:
Event is cancelled due to a boondoggle with the DEM…

I am utterly embarrassed and apologize deeply to you all…

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
AUXCOMM
Military Auxiliary Radio Service
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
     Chair, Radio Comms Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262


--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator





moderated Beavertail

Paul W1PJS
 

Event is cancelled due to a boondoggle with the DEM…

I am utterly embarrassed and apologize deeply to you all…

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
AUXCOMM
Military Auxiliary Radio Service
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
Chair, Radio Comms Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262


--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator


moderated Re: Beavertail Lighthouse Activation/Picnic

Paul W1PJS
 

Great Sean… thanks!

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
AUXCOMM
Military Auxiliary Radio Service
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
Chair, Radio Comms Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262

On Aug 6, 2021, at 6:09 AM, Sean McGrath via Groups.Io <seanmcgrathcfi=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'll bring all the paper type products required.
--
Sean McGrath
W1SMM
--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator


moderated Re: Beavertail Lighthouse Activation/Picnic

Sean McGrath
 

I'll bring all the paper type products required.
--
Sean McGrath
W1SMM


moderated Re: Beavertail Lighthouse Activation/Picnic

Paul W1PJS
 

Ah… paper towel or napkins… I keep meaning to mention that… not so far…

I think we have paper plates and forks etc taken care of… Sean?

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
AUXCOMM 
Military Auxiliary Radio Service
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
     Chair, Radio Comms Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262

On Aug 5, 2021, at 3:36 PM, Teri Diiorio <teri.diiorio@...> wrote:

 I am bringing a plain yellowcake and American chop suey, with a stove for keeping it warm and the forks and bowls.
Let me know if anyone is bring napkins or paper towels
73
Teri 
W1PUP

On Aug 5, 2021, at 2:44 PM, Paul W1PJS <W1pjs@...> wrote:

I am looking forward to seeing as many of you as can make it Saturday August 7th at Beavertail Lighthouse.

We will be setting up starting at 9am, in the lawn area near the museum, and tearing down around 5pm to clear the park by sundown…

Other than those of you who have specific items you’re bringing, everyone should bring chairs enough for their own use, and a side dish or beverages to add for lunch. When in doubt, a beverage (bottled water, flavored drinks) is a good idea… pasta, potato, other sorts of salads, also work…

If it’s possible, bring a canopy type covering, as depending on how many come, the need will vary, but note that yours may not need be used if we have enough before yours is set up😎👍

We will set up a VHF 2m radio and be available for talk in on 147.420 simplex… we will also monitor the NB1RI repeaters periodically…

Hope to see you there…

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
AUXCOMM
Military Auxiliary Radio Service
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
    Chair, Radio Comms Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262


--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator






--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator


moderated Re: Beavertail Lighthouse Activation/Picnic

Teri Diiorio
 

I am bringing a plain yellowcake and American chop suey, with a stove for keeping it warm and the forks and bowls.
Let me know if anyone is bring napkins or paper towels
73
Teri 
W1PUP

On Aug 5, 2021, at 2:44 PM, Paul W1PJS <W1pjs@...> wrote:

I am looking forward to seeing as many of you as can make it Saturday August 7th at Beavertail Lighthouse.

We will be setting up starting at 9am, in the lawn area near the museum, and tearing down around 5pm to clear the park by sundown…

Other than those of you who have specific items you’re bringing, everyone should bring chairs enough for their own use, and a side dish or beverages to add for lunch. When in doubt, a beverage (bottled water, flavored drinks) is a good idea… pasta, potato, other sorts of salads, also work…

If it’s possible, bring a canopy type covering, as depending on how many come, the need will vary, but note that yours may not need be used if we have enough before yours is set up😎👍

We will set up a VHF 2m radio and be available for talk in on 147.420 simplex… we will also monitor the NB1RI repeaters periodically…

Hope to see you there…

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
AUXCOMM
Military Auxiliary Radio Service
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
    Chair, Radio Comms Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262


--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator






moderated Beavertail Lighthouse Activation/Picnic

Paul W1PJS
 

I am looking forward to seeing as many of you as can make it Saturday August 7th at Beavertail Lighthouse.

We will be setting up starting at 9am, in the lawn area near the museum, and tearing down around 5pm to clear the park by sundown…

Other than those of you who have specific items you’re bringing, everyone should bring chairs enough for their own use, and a side dish or beverages to add for lunch. When in doubt, a beverage (bottled water, flavored drinks) is a good idea… pasta, potato, other sorts of salads, also work…

If it’s possible, bring a canopy type covering, as depending on how many come, the need will vary, but note that yours may not need be used if we have enough before yours is set up😎👍

We will set up a VHF 2m radio and be available for talk in on 147.420 simplex… we will also monitor the NB1RI repeaters periodically…

Hope to see you there…

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
AUXCOMM
Military Auxiliary Radio Service
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
Chair, Radio Comms Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262


--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator


moderated Re: Event: RI ARES VHF Repeater Net - 08/03/2021 #cal-reminder

Adam Paul KC1KCC
 

checkins attached




 RI ARES Logo

Adam Paul
Kent County Emergency Coordinator
Rhode Island ARES
kc1kcc@...
http://riares.org


On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 7:01 PM main@RI-ARES.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: RI ARES VHF Repeater Net

When:
08/03/2021
19:00 to 20:00
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
NB1RI Repeater Network

Organizer: RI ARES riemcomm@...

View Event

Description:
Weekly RI ARES repeater net on the NB1RI repeater network. Check ins commence at 7pm. If you would like to try your hand at being net control, let us know.


moderated Re: Event: RI ARES HF Net - 08/03/2021 #cal-reminder

Matthew E Hackman
 

VT net on 3.975, chat on 3.981

Matt/KB1FUP 


On Aug 3, 2021, at 09:29, Jeremy Taylor K1JST <k1jst@...> wrote:


Please note the frequency is now 3.980 MHz +/- 5 kHz


Jeremy Taylor K1JST
k1jst@...
401-484-0484

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021, 07:45 main@RI-ARES.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: RI ARES HF Net

When:
08/03/2021
19:45 to 20:45
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

View Event

Description:

This net is held on every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month on 3.875 MHz starting
at 7:45 pm 1945 hrs. local time.
Net control for this net uses NetLogger to log all checkins to this net. All stations
should feel free to download the free software and follow along.
Please note that this net uses Relay Stations to assist in the functioning of the
net. If you cannot hear the net control station, or the net control operator
cannot hear you, please await a relay to check in. A relay will get to you. If you
are asked to relay, please perform the requested task and return control back to
Net Control.


moderated Event: Skywarn Net - 08/04/2021 #cal-reminder

main@RI-ARES.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Skywarn Net

When:
08/04/2021
19:00 to 20:00
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
the NB1RI repeater network

Organizer: Skywarn and RI ARES riemcomm@...

View Event

Description:
Weekly Skywarn net on NB1RI


moderated Event: RI ARES VHF Repeater Net - 08/03/2021 #cal-reminder

main@RI-ARES.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: RI ARES VHF Repeater Net

When:
08/03/2021
19:00 to 20:00
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
NB1RI Repeater Network

Organizer: RI ARES riemcomm@...

View Event

Description:
Weekly RI ARES repeater net on the NB1RI repeater network. Check ins commence at 7pm. If you would like to try your hand at being net control, let us know.


moderated Re: Event: RI ARES HF Net - 08/03/2021 #cal-reminder

Jeremy Taylor K1JST
 

Please note the frequency is now 3.980 MHz +/- 5 kHz


Jeremy Taylor K1JST
k1jst@...
401-484-0484

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021, 07:45 main@RI-ARES.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: RI ARES HF Net

When:
08/03/2021
19:45 to 20:45
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

View Event

Description:

This net is held on every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month on 3.875 MHz starting
at 7:45 pm 1945 hrs. local time.
Net control for this net uses NetLogger to log all checkins to this net. All stations
should feel free to download the free software and follow along.
Please note that this net uses Relay Stations to assist in the functioning of the
net. If you cannot hear the net control station, or the net control operator
cannot hear you, please await a relay to check in. A relay will get to you. If you
are asked to relay, please perform the requested task and return control back to
Net Control.


moderated Event: RI ARES HF Net - 08/03/2021 #cal-reminder

main@RI-ARES.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: RI ARES HF Net

When:
08/03/2021
19:45 to 20:45
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

View Event

Description:

This net is held on every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month on 3.875 MHz starting
at 7:45 pm 1945 hrs. local time.
Net control for this net uses NetLogger to log all checkins to this net. All stations
should feel free to download the free software and follow along.
Please note that this net uses Relay Stations to assist in the functioning of the
net. If you cannot hear the net control station, or the net control operator
cannot hear you, please await a relay to check in. A relay will get to you. If you
are asked to relay, please perform the requested task and return control back to
Net Control.


moderated Event: RI ARES VHF Repeater Net - 08/03/2021 #cal-reminder

main@RI-ARES.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: RI ARES VHF Repeater Net

When:
08/03/2021
19:00 to 20:00
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
NB1RI Repeater Network

Organizer: RI ARES riemcomm@...

View Event

Description:
Weekly RI ARES repeater net on the NB1RI repeater network. Check ins commence at 7pm. If you would like to try your hand at being net control, let us know.


moderated Re: Beavertail Lighthouse Activation/picnic

Scott Tillotson, WX1X
 

I have a 10' x 10' slant leg canopy pop up I will bring along with two card table chairs and a camping table that can hold one HF rig.

Scott, WX1X

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 3:08 PM Paul W1PJS <W1pjs@...> wrote:

> Any who are coming to the picnic and will be there a while, if you own a canopy type covering, please bring it… not sure we have enough of these to keep most of us out of the sun if we want… 😎
>
> Paul Silverzweig
> W1PJS
> RI Section Emergency Coordinator
> FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
> AUXCOMM
> Military Auxiliary Radio Service
> RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
>     Chair, Radio Comms Committee
> Portsmouth RI EMA
> Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
> 646-522-2262
> Sent from my iPhone


--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator





moderated Re: Beavertail Lighthouse Activation/picnic

Mike Rousseau
 

All;

I have some tarps and line, but no poles.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: main@RI-ARES.groups.io [mailto:main@RI-ARES.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul W1PJS
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2021 3:08 PM
To: main@ri-ares.groups.io
Subject: [RI-ARES] Beavertail Lighthouse Activation/picnic


Any who are coming to the picnic and will be there a while, if you own a canopy type covering, please bring it… not sure we have enough of these to keep most of us out of the sun if we want… 😎

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
AUXCOMM
Military Auxiliary Radio Service
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
Chair, Radio Comms Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262
Sent from my iPhone

--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator


moderated Beavertail Lighthouse Activation/picnic

Paul W1PJS
 

Any who are coming to the picnic and will be there a while, if you own a canopy type covering, please bring it… not sure we have enough of these to keep most of us out of the sun if we want… 😎

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
AUXCOMM
Military Auxiliary Radio Service
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
Chair, Radio Comms Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262
Sent from my iPhone

--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator

181 - 200 of 924