Happy Thanksgiving!

Paul W1PJS

I’d like to take a moment to wish you all a very safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday!

I hope you all get to spend some much needed time with extended family after this passed nearly 2 yrs of Pandemic sequestration…

Enjoy your families… be safe… rest up…

Thanks given for the fact that we are still all alive and well. Not all of us made it through unscathed, and some dear friends were lost.

Enjoy the holiday!

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
AUXCOMM
Military Auxiliary Radio Service
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
Chair, Radio Comms Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262

--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator

Martin Mendelson

Ditto, be safe and enjoy family and friends. Martin

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 9:47 PM, Paul W1PJS
<W1pjs@...> wrote:
[...]

Keith J Raposo <Kjr74@...>

Thank You Paul, very true words.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Keith

On Nov 24, 2021, at 9:47 PM, Paul W1PJS <W1pjs@hollowsolids.com> wrote:

[...]

Rob Macedo

RI ARES Team-

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Thanks for all you do with Paul and for the state of Rhode Island! Thanks for all you do with Martin-N1JMA and for the NWS Boston/Norton SKYWARN program! Your efforts during Henri and the November Rhode Island tornadoes will never be forgotten! I enjoy working with this entire team and Paul, you are an amazing leader! Be sure to eat and drink plenty with friends and family and enjoy the day especially after all the effects of the pandemic which continues now! All the best to this team!

73,Rob-KD1CY.
Eastern Massachusetts ARES Section Emergency Coordinator
ARES SKYWARN Coordinator for NWS Boston/Norton Massachusetts

> I’d like to take a moment to wish you all a very safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday!
>
> I hope you all get to spend some much needed time with extended family after this passed nearly 2 yrs of Pandemic sequestration…
>
> Enjoy your families… be safe… rest up…
>
> Thanks given for the fact that we are still all alive and well. Not all of us made it through unscathed, and some dear friends were lost.
>
> Enjoy the holiday!
>
> Paul Silverzweig
> W1PJS
> RI Section Emergency Coordinator
> FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
> AUXCOMM
> Military Auxiliary Radio Service
> RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
>     Chair, Radio Comms Committee
> Portsmouth RI EMA
> Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
> 646-522-2262
>

> --
> 73,
>
> Paul, W1PJS
> RI Section Emergency Coordinator

Mike Rousseau

Thanks Paul. It has been a very difficult year looking back, but we have also been richly blessed in so many ways and have much for which to be thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

73,
Mike, KC1NEJ

[...]

and to you rob for all that you do .  you have kept the skywarn program going for the entire norton boston weather service area for many many years.  keep up the good work and may you have a happy and safe holliday . martin

> I’d like to take a moment to wish you all a very safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday!
>
> I hope you all get to spend some much needed time with extended family after this passed nearly 2 yrs of Pandemic sequestration…
>
> Enjoy your families… be safe… rest up…
>
> Thanks given for the fact that we are still all alive and well. Not all of us made it through unscathed, and some dear friends were lost.
>
> Enjoy the holiday!
>
> Paul Silverzweig
> W1PJS
> RI Section Emergency Coordinator
> FEMA/RIEMA All Hazards ComL
> AUXCOMM
> Military Auxiliary Radio Service
> RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
>     Chair, Radio Comms Committee
> Portsmouth RI EMA
> Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
> 646-522-2262
>

> --
> 73,
>
> Paul, W1PJS
> RI Section Emergency Coordinator

Domenic Valenti

Happy Thanksgiving Paul and everyone else out there !

Enjoy the day !

Domenic-KC1MZA
73

Sent From My IPhone

On Nov 25, 2021, at 07:37, Keith J Raposo <Kjr74@outlook.com> wrote:

[...]

Teri Diiorio

Thanks Everyone - Have a wonderful Thanksgiving
73
Teri - W1PUP

On Nov 25, 2021, at 07:37, Keith J Raposo <Kjr74@...> wrote:

[...]

William Lincourt

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

At this point slowing down for a quiet evening at home.  Hope you all can enjoy the same.

God bless all Amateur Radio operators, especially this group!

Best - 73

Bill L. - KC1ANX

On November 25, 2021 at 12:15 PM Teri Diiorio <teri.diiorio@...> wrote:

[...]

Aaron Marsland