moderated Skywarn Training class

Paul W1PJS

If you are interested in taking the Skywarn Training course, whether for the first time or as a refresher (recommended every two to three years) there will be a zoom session on February 9th at around 7:45pm... let me know and I will get you signed up, etc.

I highly recommend this training...

Let me know...

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
All Hazards FEMA/RIEMA ComL
USAF MARS
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
Chair, Amateur Radio Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262

--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator

Paul W1PJS

Hi all: correction: the date of the course is Monday the 8th...

On Jan 28, 2021, at 2:07 PM, Paul W1PJS via groups.io <W1pjs=hollowsolids.com@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Teri Diiorio

Yea I’ll try it again, it seemed a lot easier when they did it in person. I tried to watch the 2 meteorologist last year and they lost me! So I sure wasn’t taking the test!

73
Teri
W1PUP

On Jan 28, 2021, at 2:07 PM, Paul W1PJS via groups.io <W1pjs@...> wrote:

[...]

William Lincourt

Dear Paul,
My Skywarn training is long overdue. Please sign me up. Thank you! What will this cost, if anything?
Please stay safe and healthy.
Best - 73,
Bill L.
KC1ANX
Spotter ID 14-110

On January 28, 2021 at 2:07 PM Paul W1PJS <W1pjs@hollowsolids.com> wrote:

[...]

I just checked and I have a RI Blood Center appointment for that same evening. My appointments are always after work, so I may not be home at that time or more likely just getting home. I am willing to try to be present, however.
Bill

On January 28, 2021 at 8:51 PM William Lincourt <wjlincourt@cox.net> wrote:

[...]

Rob Macedo

Hello to all...

There is no cost for the class and I'll be your instructor for the class and looking forward to seeing everyone who can attend. Thanks Paul for posting this to the list.

73,Rob-KD1CY.
ARES SKYWARN Coordinator for NWS Boston/Norton Massachusetts
Eastern Massachusetts ARES Section Emergency Coordinator

I just checked and I have a RI Blood Center appointment for that same evening.  My appointments are always after work, so I may not be home at that time or  more likely just getting home.  I am willing to try to be present, however.
Bill
> On January 28, 2021 at 8:51 PM William Lincourt <wjlincourt@...> wrote:
>

> Dear Paul,
> My Skywarn training is long overdue.  Please sign me up.  Thank you!  What will this cost, if anything?
> Please stay safe and healthy.
> Best - 73,
> Bill L.
> KC1ANX
> Spotter ID 14-110
> > On January 28, 2021 at 2:07 PM Paul W1PJS <W1pjs@...> wrote:
> >

> > If you are interested in taking the Skywarn Training course, whether for the first time or as a refresher (recommended every two to three years) there will be a zoom session on February 9th at around 7:45pm... let me know and I will get you signed up, etc.
> >
> > I highly recommend this training...
> >
> > Let me know...
> >
> > Paul Silverzweig
> > W1PJS
> > RI Section Emergency Coordinator
> > All Hazards FEMA/RIEMA ComL
> > USAF MARS
> > RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
> >      Chair, Amateur Radio Committee
> > Portsmouth RI EMA
> > Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
> > 646-522-2262
> >

> > --
> > 73,
> >
> > Paul, W1PJS
> > RI Section Emergency Coordinator

Ralph Smith Jr

Can you please sign me up. Sorry I haven't been so active life got busy for awhile. Had to have knee surgery. But i want to get back to being active.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

If you are interested in taking the Skywarn Training course, whether for the first time or as a refresher (recommended every two to three years) there will be a zoom session on February 9th at around 7:45pm... let me know and I will get you signed up, etc.

I highly recommend this training...

Let me know...

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
All Hazards FEMA/RIEMA ComL
USAF MARS
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
Chair, Amateur Radio Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262

--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator

Jeffrey Warren

Hi Paul,
               Count me in for Skywarn training. See you on Monday the eighth. 73,
 Jeff
 K1ZHD

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

If you are interested in taking the Skywarn Training course, whether for the first time or as a refresher (recommended every two to three years) there will be a zoom session on February 9th at around 7:45pm... let me know and I will get you signed up, etc.

I highly recommend this training...

Let me know...

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
All Hazards FEMA/RIEMA ComL
USAF MARS
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
     Chair, Amateur Radio Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262

--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator

Charles Bardsley

A refresher sounds good. Count me in.

On January 28, 2021 at 3:04 PM, "Paul W1PJS" <W1pjs@...> wrote:

[...]

Aaron Marsland

Hi Paul,
Please sign me up.

73
Aaron

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 3:05 PM Paul W1PJS <W1pjs@...> wrote:
Hi all: correction: the date of the course is Monday the 8th...

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
All Hazards FEMA/RIEMA ComL
USAF MARS
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
     Chair, Amateur Radio Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262
> On Jan 28, 2021, at 2:07 PM, Paul W1PJS via groups.io <W1pjs=hollowsolids.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> If you are interested in taking the Skywarn Training course, whether for the first time or as a refresher (recommended every two to three years) there will be a zoom session on February 9th at around 7:45pm... let me know and I will get you signed up, etc.
>
> I highly recommend this training...
>
> Let me know...
>
> Paul Silverzweig
> W1PJS
> RI Section Emergency Coordinator
> All Hazards FEMA/RIEMA ComL
> USAF MARS
> RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
>     Chair, Amateur Radio Committee
> Portsmouth RI EMA
> Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
> 646-522-2262
>

> --
> 73,
>
> Paul, W1PJS
> RI Section Emergency Coordinator

--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator

--
Aaron C. Marsland
KC1EPX

ARES District Emergency Coordinator for Providence County
Cell # 401-626-6470

Matthew Penttila

Count me in also for the refresher.

73 Matt NA1Q

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021, 14:07 Paul W1PJS <W1pjs@...> wrote:
If you are interested in taking the Skywarn Training course, whether for the first time or as a refresher (recommended every two to three years) there will be a zoom session on February 9th at around 7:45pm... let me know and I will get you signed up, etc.

I highly recommend this training...

Let me know...

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
All Hazards FEMA/RIEMA ComL
USAF MARS
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
     Chair, Amateur Radio Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262

--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator

Steven Arnold

Sign me up please

Thanks

On Friday, January 29, 2021, 1:34 AM, Jeffrey Warren via groups.io <Jeffwar1@...> wrote:

[...]

John/N1ZO

Hi Paul...
Please put me down for Skywarn on the 8th
John/N1ZO

Richard Muller

Good day, Paul

Please enter me into this SKYWARN training sesson. Last sesson for me was 2016.
.
Richard "Rick" Muller KA1ZZV
Westerly Amateur Radio Team

On Thursday, January 28, 2021, 02:07:14 PM EST, Paul W1PJS <w1pjs@...> wrote:

If you are interested in taking the Skywarn Training course, whether for the first time or as a refresher (recommended every two to three years) there will be a zoom session on February 9th at around 7:45pm... let me know and I will get you signed up, etc.

I highly recommend this training...

Let me know...

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
All Hazards FEMA/RIEMA ComL
USAF MARS
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
    Chair, Amateur Radio Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262

--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator

John Cooney

Hi Paul. Please sign me up for the skywarn training class, and just to let you know that I have changed my email address. The new address is LoneWolf1912@protonmail.com .
Thank you
John Cooney (KB1TPG)

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

If you are interested in taking the Skywarn Training course, whether for the first time or as a refresher (recommended every two to three years) there will be a zoom session on February 9th at around 7:45pm... let me know and I will get you signed up, etc.

I highly recommend this training...

Let me know...

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
All Hazards FEMA/RIEMA ComL
USAF MARS
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
Chair, Amateur Radio Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator

Steven Hokeness

Hi Paul:
Please sign me up for the Skywarn class.
Thjanks, Steve K1DOC

Hi all: correction: the date of the course is Monday the 8th...

Paul Silverzweig
W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator
All Hazards FEMA/RIEMA ComL
USAF MARS
RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
    Chair, Amateur Radio Committee
Portsmouth RI EMA
Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
646-522-2262
> On Jan 28, 2021, at 2:07 PM, Paul W1PJS via groups.io <W1pjs=hollowsolids.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> If you are interested in taking the Skywarn Training course, whether for the first time or as a refresher (recommended every two to three years) there will be a zoom session on February 9th at around 7:45pm... let me know and I will get you signed up, etc.
>
> I highly recommend this training...
>
> Let me know...
>
> Paul Silverzweig
> W1PJS
> RI Section Emergency Coordinator
> All Hazards FEMA/RIEMA ComL
> USAF MARS
> RI Assoc. of Emergency Managers
>    Chair, Amateur Radio Committee
> Portsmouth RI EMA
> Trustee NB1RI Repeater Network
> 646-522-2262
>

> --
> 73,
>
> Paul, W1PJS
> RI Section Emergency Coordinator

--
73,

Paul, W1PJS
RI Section Emergency Coordinator

Sally Hanson

I would like to sign up. Sally (kb1rhd)

kb1rhd@gmail.com

[...]

Mark Castro

Hi Paul,

Please sign me and my wife Diane Castro KC1NWL for the Skywarn class.

Thanks,
Mark Castro KC1NWF

Paul W1PJS

All:

So far I have 16 for the Skywarn class on the 8th...

Just wanted to let those who signed up know I am in receipt of your emails...

I’ll formalize the list by mid week coming up... so if you have not yet replied, please do so soon...

Great interest... thanks all

On Jan 30, 2021, at 12:20 PM, Mark Castro via groups.io <buymy055@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,

Please sign me and my wife Diane Castro KC1NWL for the Skywarn class.

Thanks,
Mark Castro KC1NWF

--
73,