Webinars

Martin Mendelson

Webinars
Upcoming Webinars:
             Date/Time (EDT)                Topic                       Registration
                     Thu Dec 2 at 7 PM     Event Review - Nov 13th Tornadoes    Register Here
Join us as we take a look at the outbreak of tornadoes that affected Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island on Saturday November 13th. We'll discuss the factors that lead to the development of a squall line which produced the tornadoes, including model data and analysis data. We'll also show some of the radar imagery and talk about the challenge of being able to issue timely warnings in situations such as this.